Terms of Service (TOS)
Our Terms of Service (TOS) are simple and straight forward. If you are accepted for SuretyMail email accreditation, you must agree to and abide by the following:
1. You must use and continue to use true opt-in - the knowing permission and consent - for every email address on your mailing lists; if you are an ESP you must require that of your customers. Opt-out is not ok. This also means that purchased, rented, borrowed, or otherwise acquired mailing lists are not ok.
2. You must not share the email addresses that you have with third-parties.
3. You must be CAN-SPAM compliant, including having an unsubscribe link in every bulk mailing that you send.
4. You must assist us in ensuring that you have Feedback Loops (FBLs) set up with each ISP that offers them, and you must forward them to us (we will assist with both).
5. If we receive a spam complaint for you, you must respond to our request for information in a timely fashion.