The results of a recent survey released by eROI show that a shocking almost 20% of email marketers don't bother to track their open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
- Words that Can Get Your Email in Trouble
- The Magic of Compounded Deliverability: Regular Email List Hygiene for Incredible Open and Engagement Rates! (Includes Case Study)
- This One-Click Unsubscribe Law is the #1 Email Law that People Get Horribly Wrong
- Will the Intuit Acquisition of Mailchimp Help or Hurt Mailchimp’s Brand?
- QWERTYUIOP: 50 Years Ago Ray Tomlinson Sent an Email
- How to Revive, Warm Up, and Re-Engage an Old Mailing List without Getting Into Trouble
- Why You Should Have a Dedicated IP Address
- Why Having rDNS Set Up is So Critical to Good Email Deliverability
- How Using Confirmed Opt-in (Double Opt-in) Keeps You Out of Trouble (Episode 12)
- Why All the Email Addresses You Send from Should Really Exist (Episode 11)