You may be wondering whether GDPR governs the handling of personal data which you collected before GDPR went into effect on May 25, 2018. The answer is both 'yes' and 'no'.
- Words that Can Get Your Email in Trouble
- The Magic of Compounded Deliverability: Regular Email List Hygiene for Incredible Open and Engagement Rates! (Includes Case Study)
- This One-Click Unsubscribe Law is the #1 Email Law that People Get Horribly Wrong
- Will the Intuit Acquisition of Mailchimp Help or Hurt Mailchimp’s Brand?
- QWERTYUIOP: 50 Years Ago Ray Tomlinson Sent an Email
- How to Revive, Warm Up, and Re-Engage an Old Mailing List without Getting Into Trouble
- Why You Should Have a Dedicated IP Address
- Why Having rDNS Set Up is So Critical to Good Email Deliverability
- How Using Confirmed Opt-in (Double Opt-in) Keeps You Out of Trouble (Episode 12)
- Why All the Email Addresses You Send from Should Really Exist (Episode 11)