Email Practices and Deliverability White Papers
- Spam in the Enterprise: Market Problems, Needs and Trends The second of a new report series from Osterman Research, Inc.
- The Case for Confirmed Opt-In: Improving the Return on Investment (ROI) for Direct Email Campaigns A white paper by Ms. Mitchell and Glow Nair, MBA
- False Positives: the Baby in the Bathwater & Putting the Responsibility for Spam where it Belongs: The Case for Vendor Liability Presentation by Anne P. Mitchell to APCAUCE Network Abuse Conference, Busan Korea, August, 2003
- Text of McCain “Advertiser Accountability” Amendment, on which ISIPP’s Anne Mitchell advised and worked with the Senator’s office, and which was unanimously adopted and made part of S. 877, the Burns-Wyden Can Spam Act of 2003
- White paper on Bounce Handling Presented at Email Deliverability Summit II
- PowerPoint Presentation Presented at Email Deliverability Summit II